NEWS & EVENTS
- What does ‘molestation’ mean? Court of Appeal test case
- Take legal advice if you aren't named on your tenancy agreement
- Cohabitee triumphs in bereavement damages test case
- Woman’s executor jailed after her £240,000 estate Is ‘frittered away’
- Lease forfeiture – tenants entitled to full opportunity to remedy defaults
- Company that sent 2.2 million unsolicited texts fined £130,000
- Leaky tower block developer wins £300,000 interim payment
- 1 Hints and tips for buying and selling your house
- 2 HRJ Foreman Laws Solicitors reaches the finals at the Biz4Biz Awards, Hertfordshire
- 3 Seminar for Landlords. Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards: Are you ready for 1 April?
- 4 London office leases – trends for 2018
- 5 HRJ Foreman Laws Solicitors busts the myths about divorce
- 6 A Christmas Proposal
- 7 Talk to us about your legal needs for 2018
- 8 HRJ Foreman Laws voted the best legal services business in the Welwyn Garden City BID Awards 2017
- 9 What should you do if you need to extend your lease?
- 10 Preparing your business for the future - top tips for business owners seeking to future-proof their companies.