NEWS & EVENTS
- Assigning a lease or exercising a break clause? First consult a lawyer
- Can councils demand improvements to private rental properties?
- Making a Will? The default position Is that you can benefit whoever you wish
- Do you understand your duties as a Director? An expert lawyer can help
- Parents of sperm donor granted contact with their biological grandchild
- Are you entitled to a share in your home? Get your name on the Title Deeds
- Right to buy and the impact of tenants’ improvements on prices payable
- 1 HRJ Foreman Laws Solicitors recognised for excellence in customer service
- 2 Probate – what does it mean?
- 3 Buying property through a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
- 4 Hints and tips for buying and selling your house
- 5 HRJ Foreman Laws Solicitors reaches the finals at the Biz4Biz Awards, Hertfordshire
- 6 Seminar for Landlords. Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards: Are you ready for 1 April?
- 7 London office leases – trends for 2018
- 8 HRJ Foreman Laws Solicitors busts the myths about divorce
- 9 A Christmas Proposal
- 10 Talk to us about your legal needs for 2018